As time continues to bring us to these ever changing and challenging days of digitalization and globalization, it is an obligation to equip ourselves with powerful tools that will keep us connected to everyone in the world no matter how complicated computer technology and life would become. Language is considered as one of them. More than your native language, it is high time to invest in learning other foreign languages other than English.
Academia Language and Review Center caters Foreign Language Studies which could lead you to various global possibilities. Learning with us opens venues for more career opportunities abroad.
We have a portfolio of basic to intermediate language courses including;
Our Foreign Language Trainers will guarantee that acquiring a new language is definitely exciting and enjoyable!
Our team has carefully designed learning materials that suit the needs of the students learning a specific foreign language. We are dedicated to provide excellent learning experience to our learners through our competent teaching techniques and learning resources.
We provide three hands-on and intense levels with each foreign language course. Basic 1 is given to the beginners. It teaches them the fundamentals of the course. This stage allows them to feel the culture and atmosphere of using the language. Basic 2 supplies the gap of the beginners and the intermediate students. This level bridges the latter part of Basic 1 and the introduction to Intermediate level. Intermediate level is the last level wherein students are expected to practice the Macro skills, such as listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
Use this account for your deposits
INTEGRATIVE CTR FOR ALTERNATIVE DEVT FOUNDATION INC
METROBANK Annapolis Greenhills Branch
- Communicate globally by learning Korean, Japanese, French, Spanish, or Mandarin at Academia Language and Review Center
- Academia Language and Review Center offers high-quality language and academic courses to meet a student’s academic, personal, and professional objective with the help of a globally competent faculty
- Be a multilingual with any of these choices:
- 40 class sessions of basic Korean, Japanese, French, or Mandarin language
- 40 class sessions of intermediate Korean, Japanese, French, or Mandarin language
- Master the basics of Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, or Mandarin language and learn the essential speaking and writing skills that will help you converse easily
- Develop intermediate communication and comprehension skills in Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, or Mandarin language to express yourself confidently
- Learn to communicate more effectively with others and open venues for more career opportunities abroad
The Fine Print
- The 40 session class will run for a total of 8 weeks
- Classes are held every Saturday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Before or after the orientation, enrollees must take a diagnostic/level test for proper class placement free of charge
- Modules and/or learning materials are a must and are strictly for student use only
- Students will be required to attend an orientation a week before their class begins wherein course materials will be given
- Enrollees who have confirmed their attendance and presented their deposit slips or paid online are expected to be present during the orientation and first day of their class
- Non-attendance will mean forfeiture of their payments
- Students who incur absences will not be given make-up or additional classes
- Classes are subject to pooling
- Select the month you wish to start and either pay it online (1st option) or make a deposit and upload the deposit slip (second option)
- Other details about the class will be discussed during the orientation