Our Japanese Language Program is for beginners that is open to all language learners. It focuses on basic communication skills, particularly through speaking and listening. The course also introduces a basic knowledge of Japanese characters for everyday use in Japan. The courses are best for those who want to gain the basics of the Japanese language.
Length of Classes
- The 30-session class will run for a total of 6 weeks for Saturday Group classes. The other programs are customizable. One-on-one classes are flexible and students can choose their own schedule but this should be confirmed by the teacher.
- Classes are held every Saturday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM for the Saturday Group Classes.
- Modules and/or learning materials are a must and are strictly for student use only.
- The total payment is 2,499 Php for materials and the classes on Saturday. For Basic-2, and Intermediate levels, there is a testing fee of 500 Php. For customized group classes, please contact us. One-on-one classes have different rates and payment emails are sent after the form is submitted.
- The certificate is optional and 300 Php can be paid later if you need a certificate.
- Non-attendance will mean forfeiture of their payments. Students who incur absences will not be given make-up or additional classes. For one-on-one programs, the students can request makeup 6 hours before the class starts.
Start Of Classes
- Classes are subject to pooling for Saturday Group Classes.
- The minimum number of students to start a class is 3 for Saturday Group Classes.
- One-on-one classes are flexible and the classes start depending on the request of the student.
- Academia offers advanced-level programs. The students who want to join should inform the administration.
- Cancellation of classes and other announcements will be done using via mass email for group classes. For one-on-one classes, the teachers send an email before the start of the class.
- Invitations for Orientation and the start of the classes will also be done via email.
- Please reply “Yes”, “No” or “Maybe”so we can update your records accordingly.
- If you are going to enroll for your friends or relatives, please use separate email accounts for each user. Our system records emails as unique users and if you use the same email, the previous data will be lost and the most recent will remain in our system.
- Academia management will post pictures of the classes and other activities on social media platforms.
- Other details about the class will be discussed during the first day of the classes.
- The classes are conducted via Google Meet. The students are required to have a device with Google Meet installed. There should be an available microphone, speaker, and webcam available for desktops and laptops.
- Students will be given access to Self-study materials, recorded videos, and hundreds of interactive questions for practice for the Japanese Language.
- You can check the website for our online Learning management system here: https://academia-alrc.thinkific.com/
- If you are going to enroll your friends or relatives, please use separate email accounts for each user. Our system records emails as unique users and if you use the same email, the previous data will be lost and the most recent will remain in our system.