TESDA ACCREDITED COURSES
The TESDA Accredited Japanese Language courses are designed for nurses, caregivers and other skilled Filipino workers who seek employment to Japan. The 160 and 320 hour programs will provide the necessary skills for employment and applications. Our interactive learning managment system makes the learning experience of our students easier and more flexible. Currently, the courses are offered online.
Duration of Classes and Schedule
- The duration and the schedule of the classes will be announced on our Facebook Page. For the details of the incoming classes, please follow us. We have weekday, evening and weekend schedules. All the schedules are subject to pooling.
- Modules and/or learning materials are a must and are strictly for student use only.
- The total payment is 20,000 Php for 160-hour Survival Level – 1 and 36,000 Php for 160-hour Cultural Level – 1 inclusive of all the materials and other fees. The down payment is 1,000 Php for a student to be placed in the waiting list. We also provide installment mode of payment. Contact us for the details.
- The certificate is issued after the successful of completion of the program.
- Non-attendance will mean forfeiture of their payments. Students who incur absences will not be given make-up or additional classes.
Start Of Classes
- The minimum number of students to start a class is 8, in case the number is not complete, there might be delays in the start of the classes or Academia may ask students to join other schedules to complete the number.
- Cancellation of classes and other announcements will be done using via mass email for group classes. For one-on-one classes, the teachers send an email before the start of the class.
- Invitations for Orientation and the start of the classes will also be done via email.
- Please reply “Yes”, “No” or “Maybe”so we can update your records accordingly.
- If you are going to enroll for your friends or relatives, please use separate email accounts for each user. Our system records emails as unique users and if you use the same email, the previous data will be lost and the most recent will remain in our system.
- Academia management will post pictures of the classes and other activities on social media platforms.
- Other details about the class will be discussed during the first day of the classes.
- The classes are conducted via Google Meet. The students are required to have a device with Google Meet installed. There should be an available microphone, speaker, and webcam available for desktops and laptops.
- Students will be given access to Self-study materials, recorded videos, and hundreds of interactive questions for practice for the Japanese Language.
- You can check the website for our online Learning management system here: https://academia-alrc.thinkific.com/
- If you are going to enroll your friends or relatives, please use separate email accounts for each user. Our system records emails as unique users and if you use the same email, the previous data will be lost and the most recent will remain in our system.